Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Visitation Guidelines
We are honored that you have entrusted us to care for your loved ones. Our primary goal is to ensure the safety of all who enter our environment. To ensure everyone’s safety we ask that you do not visit if you feel ill and/or are experiencing any signs or symptoms of cold, flu, or COVID-19.
All visitors are required to wear a mask while in any hospital facility per the
California Department of Public Health.
Visitors must be 18 years of age and older as young children are more likely to carry contagious illnesses, especially during flu and RSV season.
- Visiting hours are 10 a. m. to 8 p. m. DAILY
- Two visitors per patient at one time are permitted but may be adjusted based on patient condition or circumstances. Please discuss with staff in the care area.
Emergency Department Visitation
- Visiting hours are 24 hours a day
- One visitor at a time, but may be adjusted based on patient condition or circumstance.
Pre-Operative Admission Process
- One visitor may accompany patient for the pre-operative admission process.
- Two visitors per patient at one time are permitted if the patient is under 18 years old.
In consideration of others, please limit movement through the facility while visiting.
- Go directly to the patient care unit and room where your loved one is located.
- No eating or drinking indoors, including in lobbies or patient rooms.
- Exceptions to the food and drink policy will be made in: Labor & Deliver, Post-Partum and Pediatrics.
- Depart the facility at the end of the visitation time-period.
Please note that this visitation policy is subject to change and may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the hospital.