Providence Archives is a private archive. The staff provides reference and research services to Sisters of Providence and Providence staff. Reference services may also be provided to historians, scholars, and the general public. The staff responds to telephone, letter, or e-mail requests, but cannot conduct extensive research for persons outside the religious community and sponsored ministries. Researchers are welcome to use historical resources at the Archives. Some materials are confidential and access is restricted.
- Staff: Monday through Friday, 8 a. m. to 4 p. m.
- Researchers: Monday through Friday, 10 a. m. to 3 p. m., by appointment
- Tours: By appointment
NOTE: DUE TO THE PANDEMIC PROVIDENCE ARCHIVES IS CLOSED TO ONSITE VISITORS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Photocopies: 20¢ per page
- Photograph Reproduction: Depends on reprint size and existing negative
- Publication: $25 per image, one-time use
- Student Transcripts: $10 for one official transcript; $5 for each additional official copy
- School of Nursing Transcripts: Fees variable; review information on Transcripts Request page
Archivist: Loretta Zwolak Greene, MA, CA
Visual Resources Archivist: Peter F. Schmid, CA
Assistant Archivist - Technical: Pamela Hedquist
Associate Archivist: Elizabeth Russell, MLIS, CA
Artifact Collections Curator: Jessica Long, MS
4800 37th Ave. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98126-2793