CME and CEU Resources
Annals of Internal Medicine
As part of our Institutional subscription to Annals of Internal Medicine, caregivers can participate in CME activities free of charge.
- While on hospital campus, visit Annals of Internal Medicine
- Make sure you see "brought to you by Providence Health & Services Libraries" at the top right of page. If you don't see this note email us for troubleshooting instructions.
- Click the Sign in link at top right and choose Individual Login | Register. Create an account and save your username/password.
- Log in with the account you just created then click the CME / MOC tab to view topics.
This expansive continuing education (CE) library offers more than 2,000 multidisciplinary courses and includes thousands of CE hours to help satisfy professional licensure requirements for nursing and allied health professionals. It also offers more than 40 specialty certification prep programs. CE Unlimited is available to all caregivers with HealthStream access. To get started, visit Azure and click on HealthStream, then navigate to the Catalog page and select CE Unlimited in the banner.
Contains over 1400 continuing education modules. Sign up for an account and the system will track completed modules and provide certificates of completion. Accredited by ANCC and IACET.
Clinical Key Elsevier
Get instructions on registering and accessing Clinical Key CME and CEUs.
A Physician's Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care. Free CE/CME for physicians, NPs, & PAs.
Culturally Competent Nursing Care: A Cornerstone of Caring. Free CEU for RNs.
As part of our Institutional subscription to JAMA Network journals, caregivers can participate in 10 CME activities per year free of charge.
- While on hospital campus, visit https://jamanetwork.com/, click ‘Sign In’ at the top right of page and choose ‘Create an Account’.
- Enter your email (can use a personal one) and check your inbox for instructions from email@example.com. Complete your profile.
- Once your profile is complete you will be automatically logged in, click the ‘JN Learning / CME’ tab and you will see “10 free JN Learning activities” at the top of page.
- Once you have created your JAMA Network account you don’t need to be on hospital campus to log in and earn CME.
Sign up for an account and get practical evidence-based information on using natural medicines for specific conditions and other topics. Each course and report provides accredited continuing education (CE/CME) for physicians, pharmacists, NPs, PAs, and RDs, unless otherwise noted.
Providence Nursing Research & EBP Classes
CEUs provided for Library Instruction and Nursing Research / EBP courses. See flyer for details and registration..
Earn CME for each topic review you read on UpToDate, but you must be logged in with a personal account. From a computer on hospital campus visit UpToDate and create a personal account by clicking the orange Register button and filling out the form. Make a note of the username & password you created. Now, from your personal computer visit UpToDate and log in with the username/password you created. You can also download the free app for your phone or mobile device and log in with the username/password you created. You'll receive an email every 90 days reminding you to log in to UpToDate on hospital campus, this is how UpToDate verifies you are still affiliated with Providence. Don't visit hospital campus? Call UpToDate customer support at 800-998-6374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
California CLC & IB Standard