Online Library Tutorials
Live classes via Teams
- Library Resources 101, sign up via Healthstream using link or search Catalog for 'Library Resources'
- Using CINAHL to Search for Evidence, sign up via Healthstream using link or search Catalog for 'CINAHL'
- Using PubMed to Search for Evidence, sign up via Healthstream using link or search Catalog for 'PubMed'
- Using Zotero: Research Support Tool, sign up coming soon!
Accessing library services and resources
- Library Intro - quick introduction to the library's website, resources, and services
- Library Learning Portal - Providence Library's SharePoint site, includes video tutorials, resource guides, and more
- Remote access - instructions on accessing library resources from home or off Providence campus
- OpenAthens - create a resource link that will work both on/off campus
- Connect your Google Scholar searches to Providence library resources
- Video tutorials - instructions for all things library related!
- Using PubMed for Evidence-Based Practice - training course
- PubMed Online Training page
- PubMed User Guide
- How to Search PubMed for a Topic - video
- Using PubMed at Providence - quick tip sheet
- Using Advanced Search - interactive video
- Proximity Searching in PubMed - interactive video